Do you have a passion for design and being part of a motivated team?
Are you looking for an exciting and expanding workplace?
Mobilia is always searching for enthusiastic people to join one of our retail, contract or corporate teams. With designer furniture, lighting and accessories, Mobilia represents a collection of the world's best design brands.
Mobilia are always looking for a diverse range of committed and intelligent people who are excited to be working in this dynamic environment.
Check back here for listed career opportunities, or be ambitious and just drop us line….
Junior Sales Support.
Commercial Sales Consultant / Location Melbourne
About the business
Mobilia is an Australian owned company specialising in high-end designer products from the world's best and most reputable brands ranging from furniture, lighting, flooring, outdoor furniture and architectural products. Mobilia has over 30 years industry experience, with a passionate team that is committed to providing each of our clients the Mobilia Experience by supplying them with authentic designer pieces to be loved as we do.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Management and service of existing key accounts and clients.
- Development of new business, relationships and client accounts.
- Regular face to face client presentations for projects, brands and products.
- Assisting with furniture and lighting proposals and quotations for clients and projects.
- Project coordination and management.
- Involvement, planning and execution of product launches and private industry events.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a specification / sales role is a must.
- Ideally experience selling / specifying furniture or lighting / interiors / FF&E.
- Superb communication, energy, drive, presentation skills and passion for being client facing, closing deals and building relationships.
- Strong team player who is also able to work autonomously and is driven by delivering 1st class results for clients and being rewarded for their success.
- A sincere passion for world class design and quality.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have customer service experience?
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.