Sales Consultant - Melbourne
We are seeking a group of passionate and experienced salespeople who love design to join our team in Melbourne. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business representing some of the world’s leading and most iconic brands.
The successful candidate will have a rare opportunity to play a key role in the opening of our first Melbourne showroom this year
Founded with a passion for quality and craftsmanship, Mobilia is an Australian company specialising in authentic furniture and design products from around the world. Since 2010, Mobilia has curated a collection of iconic brands including the likes of Cassina, Memphis Milano, Poltrona Frau, Kettal and Michael Anastassiades. Mobilia’s Design Circus charity event promotes a culture of design in Australia and has brought some of the world’s most sought-after designers to our shores.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Management and service of existing key accounts and clients
- Development of new business, relationships and client accounts
- Regular face-to-face client presentations for projects, brands and products
- Assisting with furniture and lighting proposals and quotations for clients and projects
- Project coordination and management
- Involvement, planning and execution of product launches and private industry events.
Skills and Experience
- Experience selling or specifying furniture, lighting or interiors (essential)
- Excellent communication, energy, drive, presentation skills and passion for being client facing, closing deals and building relationships
- Strong team player who is also able to work autonomously and is driven by delivering 1st class results for clients and being rewarded for their success
- A sincere passion for world class design and quality
Please provide your resume and a short cover letter that responds to the following:
- Who are some of your favourite designers?
- Do you have experience in a relevant sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
To apply, send your application to:
0447 189 466