Commercial Sales Consultant (Perth)
Mobilia is a family-owned Australian company that offers high-end furniture, lighting and design objects. Founded with an ingrained passion for design and craftsmanship, we curate and represent the world’s most iconic and innovative brands, design masters and pieces.
About the Role
A Project Consultant role is available for a highly motivated candidate who has a strong interest in design and a personable, confident nature. This is a sales role which requires you to represent our business and build a strong rapport with key commercial interior designers and premium clients. The successful candidate will have at least two years’ sales experience within the architecture and design industry as well as a proven sales track record.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and grow our business with commercial interior designers and leading organisations. This includes workplace, retail, education, multi-residential and aged care sectors.
- Reach and exceed a defined set of KPIs and budgets.
- Build and maintain a healthy client database for assistive marketing and relationship building purposes.
- Develop client relationships with commercial interior designers through the delivery of engaging presentations, regular contact and other relationship building activities.
- Find new ways to foster commercial growth through direct business, builders, project managers, and other sectors.
- Attend trainings, industry events, conferences and seminars to actively maintain industry and design knowledge.
- Liaise with our operations team on project management.
- Deliver after sales service to encourage repeat business.
- Any additional duties as you may be required to perform within your skillset and experience.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Confidence, a personable nature, positive attitude and be highly motivated.
- Impeccable presentation, manners and etiquette.
- Previous sales experience, including at least two years working in the architecture and design industry.
- A strong personal interest in design.
- A proven sales track record.
- An ability to hit the ground running and make instant, long-lasting connections with interior designers and clients.
- A desire to work effectively and autonomously within a small team.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise in busy situations.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a short cover letter (no more than two pages) to Mirella Scaramella ([email protected]).
New Positions Coming Soon
The following positions will be available shortly. Check back later to apply or pre-send your CV and we will keep it on file to review once the position is announced.
Please submit your CV for consideration to [email protected].
New South Wales
Showroom Sales Consultant (Sydney Showroom)
New South Wales
Commercial Sales Consultant (Sydney)
Commercial Sales Consultant (Brisbane)