If you have any questions about a product you have seen on our website, want some free advice from one of our interiors experts or have an enquiry about anything else, then please see the information below:
HOW DO I CONTACT MOBILIA
Our sales team are available Monday to Friday from 9 am until 5.30 pm.
If you have any questions, please get in touch on:
Tel: +61 08 9284 5599
Email: [email protected]
312 Stirling Highway Claremont
Western Australia 6010
YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We’re dedicated to supporting original design – everything we sell is authentic and bears the maker’s mark.
We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. Your satisfaction with our products is very important to us.
We make every effort to select and sell products made of the highest-grade materials, built by specially selected manufacturers to exacting standards.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately so that we can promptly resolve it for you.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our policy on returns and refunds.
Please read our delivery page for all the information you’ll need about our delivery service in relation to online purchases and what you can expect.
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Do you offer a trade discount?
In order to determine if you are eligible for a trade discount, please sign up for a Mobilia Professional account, or call our sales team on +61 08 9284 5599
How do I place an order?
- Click 'Buy' when you have found a product you wish to purchase. It will be added to your cart, where you can add and remove items at any time.
- You can review the items in your cart at any time by clicking on the shopping bag icon at the top of your screen.
- Should you wish to remove an item from your cart, click on the 'remove’ icon by the product you do not require in the ‘my order’ page. The page will automatically refresh itself.
- To continue shopping, click on the ‘continue shopping’ icon.
- To complete your purchases, click on the ‘Checkout’ icon.
- Your credit card, debit card or Paypal details will then be required together with confirmation of the delivery address.
- Once you have successfully placed an order you will be sent an email confirming your order.
- Once payment has been made, arrangements will be made for the delivery of the item/s.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal payments (Goods via EFT will be despatched after the money is received in to our account)
How do I return an order?
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions with regards to returns.
Why do I have to wait for production of my order?
Where an item is labelled made to order this means that this item will be made specifically for you by the supplier.
We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once an order has been placed if:
The item is a made-to order item
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but rest assured, your item will be expertly crafted from the finest materials just for you.
If an item that we usually hold is out of stock, there may be a lead time involved while we await delivery.
The delivery time to you is in addition to the production time.
The estimated production time and delivery time has passed and I have not received my order, what do I do?
We are sorry you have not yet received your order. We provide estimated production time frames to give you guidance on when your order is expected to arrive, however there are sometimes circumstances beyond our control which means that they are subject to change.
We work hard with our suppliers to insure that delays are kept to a minimum. That said, they are sometimes unavoidable.
We will try to give you as much notice as we can if a delay has affected your order.
If you would like an update on your order status, please email us at [email protected] or call to speak with Customer Services +61 08 9284 5599
What do I do if my item arrives damaged?
- Firstly please contact [email protected] to advise of the problem within 5 days of receipt of your product(s).
- Please provide us with photographs of the damage to enable us to facilitate the right course of action for you.
- We will then advise how to move forward with the return of your product(s) to mobilia.com.au in order to for us to assess and make a claim with our suppliers
- When sending any item back to us, it is important that you save all the original packaging. Please insure that it is packaged as it was when it arrived with you, if the packaging was damaged, extra packaging may be required. Customer services can give guidance on this.